<var id="5btfr"></var>

    <em id="5btfr"></em><del id="5btfr"><font id="5btfr"><span id="5btfr"></span></font></del>
    <sub id="5btfr"><big id="5btfr"><i id="5btfr"></i></big></sub>

        <dl id="5btfr"></dl>

        <em id="5btfr"><font id="5btfr"><noframes id="5btfr">

        <dfn id="5btfr"><address id="5btfr"><dl id="5btfr"></dl></address></dfn>
        服務熱線:0535-2129195 服務郵箱:gaohe@foodmate.net
        聯系我們

        表達悲傷,只會說sad怎么行?

           日期:2022-06-16     瀏覽:644    
        核心提示:人生不如意十之八九,事實上,你有時會感到悲傷。當你情緒低落時,學會如何表達悲傷是很重要的。另外,當別人難過的時候,你也應
         人生不如意十之八九,事實上,你有時會感到悲傷。當你情緒低落時,學會如何表達悲傷是很重要的。另外,當別人難過的時候,你也應該知道該說些什么。

         

        Structures Used to Express Sadness
        表達悲傷的結構

         

         

        The examples used in this section are in the present continuous tense to express feeling sad at the moment of speaking. You can also use these expressions in different tenses.
        本節中使用的例子是用現在進行時態來表達說話時的悲傷。你也可以在不同時態中使用這些表達方式。

         

         

        Informal:
        非正式的:

         

         

        Use these informal forms when speaking to close friends and family. Preceding each set of sentences, an example shows how to construct the sentence, including the subject and "to be" verb:
        當與親密的朋友和家人交談時,使用這些非正式的形式。在每組句子之前,有一個例子說明如何構造句子,包括主語和表示將來的“to be”動詞:

         

         

        Subject + be + feeling down about something
        主語+be+feeling down about something

         

         

        I'm feeling down about work lately.
        最近我對工作感到沮喪。

         

         

        She's feeling down about her grades.
        她對自己的成績很沮喪。

         

         

        Subject + be + upset about something
        主語+ be + upset about something

         

         

        I'm upset about my friends.
        我對我的朋友很失望。

         

         

        Tom's upset about his boss. He's too hard on him!
        老板總讓湯姆很困擾。他對他太苛刻了!

         

         

        Subject + be + sad about something
        主語+ be + sad about something

         

         

        I'm sad about the situation at work.
        我對工作中的情況感到難過。

         

         

        Jennifer's sad about her mother.
        詹妮弗為她的媽媽感到難過。

         

         

        Formal:
        正式:

         

         

        Use these more formal forms when speaking to people at work or with those whom you don't know well.
        當你和工作中的人或和你不熟悉的人交談時,使用這些更正式的形式。

         

         

        Subject + be + out of sorts
        主語 + be + out of sorts

         

         

        I'm sorry. I'm out of sorts today. I'll be better tomorrow.
        我很抱歉。我今天心情不好。明天我會好起來的。

         

         

        Peter is out of sorts today. Ask him tomorrow.
        彼得今天心情不好。明天問他。

         

         

        Subject + do not + feel well
        主語 + do not + feel well

         

         

        Doug doesn't feel well today.
        道格今天感覺不舒服。

         

         

        I don't feel well. I'm going to the doctor.
        我感覺不舒服。我要去看醫生。

         

         

        Expressing Sadness With Idioms
        用習語表達悲傷

         

         

        English uses common idioms when speaking about sadness:
        英語在談到悲傷時使用常用的習語:

         

         

        Subject + be + feeling blue about something
        主語 + be + feeling blue about something

         

         

        Jack is feeling blue about his relationship with his girlfriend.
        杰克對他和女朋友的關系感到郁悶。

         

         

        Our teacher said he was feeling blue about life last night.
        我們老師說他昨晚對生活的想法很消極。

         

         

        Subject + be + in the dumps about something
        主語 + be + in the dumps about something

         

         

        We're in the dumps about our financial situation.
        我們陷入了財務困境。

         

         

        Kelly is in the dumps about her horrible job.
        凱莉對她那份糟糕的工作感到厭煩。

         

         

        Showing Concern
        表達關懷

         

         

        When someone tells you he is sad, it's important to express concern. Here are some common phrases to show that you care.
        當有人告訴你他很難過時,表達關心是很重要的。這里有一些常用短語來表達你的關心。

         

         

        Informal:
        非正式:

         

         

        Bummer.
        真倒霉。

         

         

        I feel you.
        我感同身受。

         

         

        Tough luck.
        真倒霉。

         

         

        I can't believe that. That's horrible / disgusting / not fair.
        我不敢相信。那真可怕/惡心/不公平。

         

         

        Examples of informal expressions of concern include:
        非正式表達的例子包括:

         

         

        I feel you. Life isn't always easy.
        我感同身受,生活并非總是那么容易。

         

         

        Bummer, but keep trying. You'll find a good job eventually.
        真倒霉,但繼續努力吧。你最終將會找到一個好工作。

         

         

        Formal:
        正式:

         

         

        I'm sorry to hear that.
        聽到這個消息我很難過。

         

         

        That's too bad.
        那太糟糕了。

         

         

        What can I do to help?
        我能做些什么來幫助你?

         

         

        Is there anything I can do for you?
        我能為你做點什么嗎?

         

         

        Would you like to talk about it?
        你想不想聊一聊?

         

         

        Some examples of formal expressions of concern are:
        表達關心的正式方式:

         

         

        I'm sorry to hear that. What can I do to help?
        聽到這個消息我很難過。我能幫什么忙嗎?

         

         

        That's too bad. Would you like to talk about it?
        那太糟糕了。你想聊聊嗎?

         

         

        If you see that someone is sad, but that person is not telling you, use the following phrases to get her to open up about her feelings. Ask prompting questions when helping a friend or colleague who is feeling sad, such as:
        如果你看到某人很傷心,但是那個人沒有告訴你,用下面的短語讓她說出她的感受。在幫助感到悲傷的朋友或同事時,詢問一些提示性的問題,例如:

         

         

        What's the matter?
        怎么了?

         

         

        You seem sad. Tell me all about it.
        你看起來很難過,說說吧,怎么了。

         

         

        Why the long face?
        為什么拉長個臉?
        煙臺傳實翻譯
         
         
        更多>同類新聞資訊

        推薦圖文
        推薦新聞資訊
        點擊排行

        經理:高鶴女士
        座機:0535-2129195
        QQ:2427829122
        E-mail:gaohe@foodmate.net
        標準翻譯庫:http://www.fgjn.com.cn/translation


        傳實翻譯
        魯ICP備19009238號-1 (c)2008-2019 食品伙伴網 All Rights Reserved

        在線咨詢 撥打電話
        国产真实迷奷系列在线观看_精品久久久久中文字幕无码油_精品国产污污免费网_久久久一本精品99久久精品66_日韩欧美无砖专区一中文字目
        <var id="5btfr"></var>

          <em id="5btfr"></em><del id="5btfr"><font id="5btfr"><span id="5btfr"></span></font></del>
          <sub id="5btfr"><big id="5btfr"><i id="5btfr"></i></big></sub>

              <dl id="5btfr"></dl>

              <em id="5btfr"><font id="5btfr"><noframes id="5btfr">

              <dfn id="5btfr"><address id="5btfr"><dl id="5btfr"></dl></address></dfn>